GWT: PL Matchday 2

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Love the way Pochettino set up the team. Two wingers that are not wingers. Lamela close to Kane. Two players that have never shown any chemistry together. And KWP marking what exactly? Clearly told to tuck in, but without Sissoko covering.

Crap against Villa. And what is this? This looks like a League cup game. City playing some League Two team.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Haha. Lovely.

Great finish to be fair. Tricky shot even if it is poor from Ederson.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Love the way Pochettino set up the team. Two wingers that are not wingers. Lamela close to Kane. Two players that have never shown any chemistry together. And KWP marking what exactly? Clearly told to tuck in, but without Sissoko covering.

Crap against Villa. And what is this? This looks like a League cup game. City playing some League Two team.
If you don’t want him send him to barca...

Seems as like everyone forgot how good KdB is after his injury riddled year. At his best he’s the best player in the epl.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Not fighting anything... there was a lot of remarks about KDB so I’m thinking people just needed remind he was always great.

Of course you can’t even get this right.

KdB is easily a top 5 player in the EPL and I hope no one forgot it. I know that and it still amazes me when he produces crosses like that.

It's like I know Messi is the best ever, but he still shocks you with his talent every now and then.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If you don’t want him send him to barca...

Seems as like everyone forgot how good KdB is after his injury riddled year. At his best he’s the best player in the epl.

I don’t mind conceding two goals from KDB magic. I have said for a long time he is the best in the PL and behind Messi probably the best in the world. I’ll take him over players like Neymar every day.

That said. Once again Pochettino completely misses in his preparations. Great manager, but strangely enough he often s;$;:$ in games.

City will always be the best team at home. But this is embarrassing.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
City lead the shots 18-1! They are completely dominating in every sense, should be 8-1

davemess

Apr 9, 2003
Scotland
If City don't put one of these chances away and kill this game off I can see Spurs getting and taking another chance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad