GWT: PL Matchday 2

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Letting Harry Wilson go on loan was absolutely ridiculous

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Trossard looking nice so fat today, would not be surprised if he produces something.

Good prediction, your teams are the top 2 in the league now. Will be a tight title race between Arsenal and Brighton.

Edit: Dissalowed so this is irrelevant

Reactions: robertmac43

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
You figured Southampton were gonna regret not taking their chances.

They’ve been by far the better team in the first half, but couldn’t convert and are now down a goal thanks to a spectacular strike by Mane.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Against the run of play, but a great goal, and we will take it.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Ceballos with a brilliant home debut. MOTM
Not sure what Emery is thinking defending a lead but leaving Guendouzi on?
He should have come off for Torreira, not Ceballos.
2 games in, 6 points. all thst matters.

I still love Rambo and wish he were here but swapping out Ramsey+Iwobi for Ceballos+Pepe is a massive upgrade. The the ability to create and take on defenders with such skill and audacity from each of them - with pace and power from Pepe and just insane footwork and touch from Ceballos and the fact that they both put in work going back as well...it's a new level from last year and these guys aren't even settled in yet.

You can really see why Ceballos was so, so highly regarded when he was a bit younger as one of the next big things out there...there's some Cazorla, some Iniesta in how the ball is just glued to him. I know the goal is to get back to the CL and it's waaaaay early to be even worrying about this but gosh it's going to be heartbreaking to have him be our magician all year long and then see him jet back off for Madrid next summer. Hopefully the Gunners faithful make a huge impression on him and ZZ buys Pogba and some more toys because if you are RM, I don't know how you don't want this guy in your plans for the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->