GWT: PL FINALE - Matchweek 38

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It's just typical HF negging of players when they want to leave as has happened on the hockey boards for years.

The difference is that a player like Pogba will be replaced with someone nowhere near as good so it makes no sense.

Reactions: Cassano

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well it's the final game of the season, at home and after being criticized heavily in the media for his play. One would think he'd want to end the season by giving the home fans a good impression.
Why the f*** would he wanna do that?

In other news, snails want to give salt a good impression.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Here is hoping we try and throw guys forward. I'm fine with getting burned on the subsequent counter, just want to see CH really go for it!

The seniors of the squad have been asking to go for it in games more often, time to see it!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Here is hoping we try and throw guys forward. I'm fine with getting burned on the subsequent counter, just want to see CH really go for it!

The seniors of the squad have been asking to go for it in games more often, time to see it!
You've been wonderful.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He's been easily United's best player. Yet he's the culprit of every criticism, just like you are all the time.
Hell yeah he should go. United will be much better off without his goals and assists. They can target 7th place next year !

Il Mediano

Feb 24, 2018
I think you're mistaking criticism of a player for his inconsistent performances into not liking him.

sigh... Pogba needs to leave. It's best for both parties, and for my sanity.

People have drawn their lines in the sand, and refuse to analyze the grey of the situation. A microcosm of the times, really.

Reactions: Machinehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad