Crystal Palace x Aston Villa
Tottenham x Wolves
West Brom x Liverpool
Everton x Sheffield Utd

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
3 games in 5 days for United, against Leicester and Liverpool to boot. If we're able to see ourselves into the EL finals, at most I'm just hoping for a win against Villa to take some pressure off the top 4 race and no injuries during the next 2.

Reactions: Jussi

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
3 games in 5 days for United, against Leicester and Liverpool to boot. If we're able to see ourselves into the EL finals, at most I'm just hoping for a win against Villa to take some pressure off the top 4 race and no injuries during the next 2.

If we beat Villa on Sunday, it'll be a 12 point lead on West Ham (5th) with 4 matches left. With a +18 GD

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
If we beat Villa on Sunday, it'll be a 12 point lead on West Ham (5th) with 4 matches left. With a +18 GD

We'll be pretty much set, but you can't blame me for being unnecessarily cautious. This team brings out the uncertainty in me :laugh:

But like Jussi mentioned, at least some bodies are back in the mix for rotation. Finish the job against Roma, beat Villa on Sunday, and then throw in the man himself Phil Jones against Leicester or Liverpool for all I care, just pls no injuries

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
It happened in the previous round. Make sure there's no early goal from Roma or score one yourself and make the game even more easier.
I’d leave em on the bench to start personally. Bruno especially needs the rest.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
OIP.bs4bEpyhZeW5lhr6phZDwwHaD1

Man United's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on team selection complaints: 'Not my problem' (espn.com)

Klopp condemns violent protests but unsurprised by Old Trafford scenes (espn.com)

Man United owners the Glazers write open letter to fans: Keen to work together (espn.com)

Man City's Guardiola: Winning Premier League is more important than Champions League (espn.com)

I agree with Pep and I haven't researched this so I may not know what I'm talking about, but can you win the PL w/o CL cash in your past?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad