PK's All Blue Habs Hat

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I bought one about two months ago off the lids.ca website, but they sold out fast and they sent me the last one which was the wrong size, so I sent it back. They sell out fast on this hat.

PKsubbydoo

Get that garbage....
Aug 24, 2012
Would like too know for sure if lids or the bell center has them , would like to pick one up today :) if anyone could confirm it would be great. The boutique didn't seem to know what I was talking about by phone oddly enough lol

DJyellow

Sponsor
May 9, 2002
Laval
Would like too know for sure if lids or the bell center has them , would like to pick one up today :) if anyone could confirm it would be great. The boutique didn't seem to know what I was talking about by phone oddly enough lol

i'll pass by during lunch time.. will let you know

DJyellow

Sponsor
May 9, 2002
Laval
I m kidding, there's a couple left, but the Habs logo seems smaller than the one that Subban is wearing

PKsubbydoo

Get that garbage....
Aug 24, 2012
I m kidding, there's a couple left, but the Habs logo seems smaller than the one that Subban is wearing

yeah i ended up buying one at the bell center , saw mika zibinajad and clarke macarthur lol. yelled that they would get their ***** kicked tonight ;).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad