Proposal: PK Subban

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Habs fans are turning down Couturier straight up. Flames don't have the assets to make a competitive offer without destroying what little prospect base they've built.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
I agree this is beyond our capabilities in both picks and trading assets.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Oh I'm sure Baertschi and Brodie would get it done.

The habs turned down Coururier, who at this point is more proven then Baertschi and Brodie. I don't think that package would get it done...people seem to forget PK is only 23 and not only has he been in the NHL since 21, he's been our #1D since that young age. IMO, he's already pushing top 15D in the league and he will only get better...if the habs were to trade him it would be for a sure fire top 6 or top pairing D. It's not a knock on your prospects, PK is just that important to the habs and it would take an overpayment to get him. Plus I'm positive he'll resign with us anyways

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
The habs turned down Coururier, who at this point is more proven then Baertschi and Brodie. I don't think that package would get it done...people seem to forget PK is only 23 and not only has he been in the NHL since 21, he's been our #1D since that young age. IMO, he's already pushing top 15D in the league and he will only get better...if the habs were to trade him it would be for a sure fire top 6 or top pairing D. It's not a knock on your prospects, PK is just that important to the habs and it would take an overpayment to get him. Plus I'm positive he'll resign with us anyways
Not even if we took Bourque back too?

(Ps: it was tongue in cheek, Subban's not going anywhere. Neither is Baertschi)

Remember2004

Oct 20, 2010
Subban is holding out like as if he's as good as Doughty... :shakehead I don't think hes worth 5mil... Yet... I would only give him maybe 3 at the most to see how he does just looking at Del zotto thats kinda a ball park range.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad