PK Subban vs Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
EK was a non factor tonight despite the assists, and was generally his usual self when it comes to anything beyond offense, i.e. sub-par.

SAK11

Oct 4, 2011
Karlsson is your biggest threat by a mile. And if PK really wanted to hurt him, he could.

He put his hands together, raised his stick up and comes across right where there's very little protection, without a puck anywhere close. I suppose he could have tackled him and started throwing punches, but Subban's not a complete fool, he's played hockey long enough to know that a lot of refs aren't wanting to make a call putting a team two men down, especially in the playoffs. He slashed Stone with intent, just likely did not think Stone would go down as he did, forcing the refs hand.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
He's still the hottest player in the league. Or one of the hottest. And Subban took him out for a reason.

Yeah, that was the gameplan coming in, for Subban to take out Stone. I guess using Weaver, Pateryn or any other scrub Montreal defenseman for this purpose wasn't ideal. They couldn't possibly have done as good of a job as Subban did.

habs2731

Apr 7, 2015
He's still the hottest player in the league. Or one of the hottest. And Subban took him out for a reason.

And the sens didn't try to take out Gallagher at all tonight right? Are you for real kids? 7 powerplays to 1 and you're whining?

Karlsson2Turris*

And the sens didn't try to take out Gallagher at all tonight right? Are you for real kids? 7 powerplays to 1 and you're whining?

We woulda got more had the NHL not given Subban one call a game he can overturn

SAK11

Oct 4, 2011
And yet he has as many points, a better +/-, and 3 times the amount of PK time!

And his team won.

You're thinking far too short term. Now Subban has the reputation of a dirty player [if he didn't already] to add to his well known rep as a diver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad