TSN: PK Subban on Off the Record (16/07/13)

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Just watching him with his dad, you can see that he will never be allowed to get a big head.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
I was a bit depressed this morning. I remembered that PK won the Norris and it made everything feel better.

You guys seen that video on the Habs website? You can see PK's name etched on granite on the Canadiens trophy list. :yo:

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I don't know how people can not like PK Subban... I think some of those people confuse self-confidence and cockiness. PK's attitude scream "I know what I'm worth and I want to get even better", but in no way do I see anything negative towards other players/coaches.

I think the fans and teammates that don't like it might feel "threatened" because he has more self-confidence than most; that doesn't mean he has a negative attitude or isn't a team player.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I hate how Michael Landsberg always interrupts. Also, PK's dad looks like a great man.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I have absolutely no idea why Subban is not the face of the NHL. Marketing firms must be screaming at them. If he played for Anaheim I'd bet things would be different.

Karl Subban is an awesome father from what I've heard. He was never the typical hockey parent. Always supportive, never putting down other kids.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
I have absolutely no idea why Subban is not the face of the NHL. Marketing firms must be screaming at them. If he played for Anaheim I'd bet things would be different.

Karl Subban is an awesome father from what I've heard. He was never the typical hockey parent. Always supportive, never putting down other kids.

His answer with regards to who his favourite kid is was pretty heart-warming.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
His answer with regards to who his favourite kid is was pretty heart-warming.

It's sometimes easy to forget that not every teacher and principal was a monster trying to hold you back. Took me a long time to realize how many times there was a teacher willing to go the extra mile with me and I took it for granted.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I don't know how people can not like PK Subban... I think some of those people confuse self-confidence and cockiness. PK's attitude scream "I know what I'm worth and I want to get even better", but in no way do I see anything negative towards other players/coaches.

I think the fans and teammates that don't like it might feel "threatened" because he has more self-confidence than most; that doesn't mean he has a negative attitude or isn't a team player.

Exactly.

Whatever it is, Gionta, Gorges, Markov and Pacioretty sure don't look clever now after what they did/said about/to PK.

Anyone who has a problem with PK, in my mind, is just a sore loser. The guy is excellence and efforts personified. He's what we should be looking for on this team.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Exactly.

Whatever it is, Gionta, Gorges, Markov and Pacioretty sure don't look clever now after what they did/said about/to PK.

Anyone who has a problem with PK, in my mind, is just a sore loser. The guy is excellence and efforts personified. He's what we should be looking for on this team.

Yeah but the context has changed, PK has changed too.

Anyone who has a problem with PK now, in my mind, is just a sore loser.

Fixed.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
That backyard rink sure paid off!

Can you imagine how good kids who use synthetic ice year round will be when they reach the NHL? insane!

snakeye

Jun 24, 2007
Montreal
Can't find a video of the pk interview anywhere. Tsn just keeps playing me ads over and over.

Nvm got it to work.

Last edited:

Myron Gaines*

I think both Mr.Karl and P.K are so inspiring. Not only did he support little P.K. to reach his dream, but he instilled values of a true winner in him and pushed him to be the best.

Can't wait to see the habs win a cup and P.K. lifting it before 21 2294842(???) wild fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad