PK Subban - An E:60 Profile | Full Segment (HD)

SaintsThomas

May 16, 2017
I actually think the trade was good for both parts, or for all four parts so to say.

Yup. Getting rid of the guy who was your playoffs' top scorer 3 playoffs in a row, and then ending up unable to score whatsoever.

Great play Bergevin.

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
I was waiting for the piece and watched it right away after it came out.

You gotta love everything about him. He seems really cool with people at least other than in the Habs locker room I guess.

Definitely a guy I'd drink beers with.

bigbabybuda

Feb 19, 2014
Canada
One of my favorite player in the NHL since the moment he stepped in. TY Bergevin as I can now cheer for him :D.

TY for posting

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Yup. Getting rid of the guy who was your playoffs' top scorer 3 playoffs in a row, and then ending up unable to score whatsoever.

Great play Bergevin.

Mtl doesn't have an issue with scoring from the back end... plus ppl talk as if Mtl is last in the leageue in scoring, there were 15th.. middle of the pack. Do they need to improve yes, but they improve that by improving their centers.. Danault, Plekanec, Flynn, Ott were their centres the last game of the year....

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He is such a nice guy in person. I've met him a few times in Toronto and he's always willing to take a picture or sign an autograph.

Very different from say, Andrew Wiggins, who told my friend to **** off when he asked him for a picture. :laugh:

SaintsThomas

May 16, 2017
Mtl doesn't have an issue with scoring from the back end... plus ppl talk as if Mtl is last in the leageue in scoring, there were 15th.. middle of the pack. Do they need to improve yes, but they improve that by improving their centers.. Danault, Plekanec, Flynn, Ott were their centres the last game of the year....

Where was Mtl in season scoring among playoff teams?

Aug 3, 2010
Nice little exposé. A little light on substance but overall a good look into Subban's character and motivations.

Montreal keep on keepin' on. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, etc. That being said, this trade was a great one for hockey and growing it in the southern United States - Nashville and the NHL should be incredibly thankful for years, even decades, to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad