OT: Depends Who You Ask Apocalypse - Off Topic Thread of Summer

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Everything is filtered through an oppression/victim lens these days. It's what people are taught in college now. If a kid is crying, he's a victim (despite being a vulgar mouthed, entitled little snot) and the other dude is an oppressor (despite just going about his business in a calm, normal manner).
Sadly enough, you are correct.

Richie Daggers Crime

Rugged individualist
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
There's a pizza place near me here in the Philly burbs that serves a pie that looks exactly like this one (from the site linked above), square thin crust and all:

home-page-image-3.jpg

My wife and daughter would say that was "burnt" and has "too much sauce". f*** off and go eat your Little Caesars cheeze covered crazy bread and dunk it in ranch dressing, you absolute pieces of cultureless shit. Go play in traffic. I hate your guts.

FourRings

Mar 26, 2013
New York City
Really? Haven't been there in a couple of years. And I see that now they moved to Kaufman Studios and left behind their coal oven. That sucks.
Yeah, I ordered from them about a year ago after being a somewhat regular and after tip a cheese pie cost almost $30. The pizza is excellent though; would definitely stop in if I'm ever around there for a quick slice.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
Find a hole in the wall that looks like nothing but has been there a long time, and you'll probably find some of the best pizza you ever had. You've probably passed that place a hundred times. Stop in next time.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Find a hole in the wall that looks like nothing but has been there a long time, and you'll probably find some of the best pizza you ever had. You've probably passed that place a hundred times. Stop in next time.
giphy.gif

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Anyone else add to their library of games they'll never play on Steam this week?

I recently bought Swords of Ditto, The Witcher 3, Spyro Trilogy, A Plague Tale, and Little Nightmares and am considering buying more. I just finished Resident Evil 0 for the first time and am about to start RE4 (RE2 remake is one of the best games I've played in a really long time, if you're into those games I highly recommend it), so that tells you how far behind I am. Still eyeing Trover Saves the Universe, Hellblade, Dead by Daylight, and Hunt.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
I recently bought Swords of Ditto, The Witcher 3, Spyro Trilogy, A Plague Tale, and Little Nightmares and am considering buying more. I just finished Resident Evil 0 for the first time and am about to start RE4 (RE2 remake is one of the best games I've played in a really long time, if you're into those games I highly recommend it), so that tells you how far behind I am. Still eyeing Trover Saves the Universe, Hellblade, Dead by Daylight, and Hunt.
You can interchange these titles with @Richie Daggers Crime 's obscure underground metal bands and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->