Movies: Pixar Thread

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Making this thread as a lot of Disney+ content is coming out in the form of shorts and shows that aren't threadworthy but I still want to talk about them nonetheless. Still going to make threads for the individual movies.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Obviously this is 2 Pixar release this year with both Turning Red (March) and Lightyear (June). Turning Red got moved to D+ exclusive which is disappointing as I haven't seen a Pixar film in theaters since TS4. Hopefully Lightyear still comes out in June. Mildly looking forward to both movies. 2023 and 2024 will follow the 1-2-1-2 pattern, wonder if they will go back to sequels, not many franchises are in need of one, though an Incredibles 3 or maybe even a follow up to Wall-E or Ratatouille might be interesting.

On D+ Monsters at Work is still going which is a show I really like and a great follow up to the original movie. Dug Days was also charming to watch, though Ed Asner dying days before its release was pretty sad. There's also a Cars show upcoming which will probably be pretty corny though I'll end up watching it anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad