Winnipeg
Pittsburgh:
Jacob Trouba

Winnipeg:
Pittsburgh 1st 2019/2020
Pittsburgh 2nd 2019/2020
Calen Addison
Erik Gudbranson

I think it's a good deal because Trouba can go to a team where he'd have a big impact on and improves Pittsburgh's blueline.

Winnipeg gets two draft picks, an extra one for taking on Gudbranson's contract and a prospect that could go in Gudbranson's place when he's gone.

I'd truly want to trade Trouba for a top defenseman but considering none are available, except Erik Karlsson which I doubt he'd want to sign in Winnipeg, but this is the next best place I could see happening, plus I expect Pittsburgh to make tons of big moves this off-season.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Oof...

For a team that already looks to have their window closing, and has the worst prospect pool in the league, PIT is gonna give up their 1st and possibly their best prospect?

Reactions: domaug

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I wouldn't give up that much for him. Besides, Gudbranson (surprisingly) has been good for us. 23 games for us this season (RS+PO) and only 10 goals scored against us when he was on the ice, while having pretty good advanced stats, playing 18/19 minutes a night and not being sheltered.

Not saying we couldn't do better... but given his cap hit, I'm not in a rush to replace him with someone who's going to get almost double what he makes.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Oof...

For a team that already looks to have their window closing, and has the worst prospect pool in the league, PIT is gonna give up their 1st and possibly their best prospect?

Basically this in a nutshell besides the fact we've been told before the window is closing and then.... Back to back

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Sounds like neither team has any interest in this deal, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad