• 1c26a74b72df5f698b296f569d12f976-1280x720.jpg
    1c26a74b72df5f698b296f569d12f976-1280x720.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1
  • image.gif
    image.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 0

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I would like to see Carter tried out as wing on #71's line. He could also take faceoffs.

I do not like fast players on #71's line because I feel he neuters their speed with his east to west play.

McCann #71 Carter. This way this line actually shoots the puck and you still have a guy with speed to chase the pucks down in the corners.

Kapanen is good enough to drive offense on his own. His speed with Bleuger's could be great.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I would like to see Carter tried out as wing on #71's line. He could also take faceoffs.

I do not like fast players on #71's line because I feel he neuters their speed with his east to west play.

McCann #71 Carter. This way this line actually shoots the puck and you still have a guy with speed to chase the pucks down in the corners.

Kapanen is good enough to drive offense on his own. His speed with Bleuger's could be great.

i don’t have any issues with that lineup. It’s at least trying things out that have a chance of working...

I don’t expect any changes though, knowing Sully. And that’s why I fear for our playoff lives against the other good coaches in our division

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Hey, the line-up worked so well yesterday, why change anything? I know the boys are likely going to come out strong and they have a lot to prove tonight, but Sully could at least help them out a little.

Reactions: wizmet12

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Nothing against Friedman, but I really hope Riikola plays tonight. Not expecting it to happen.

Riikola no longer exists. He may never have existed.

He's not even listed as a healthy scratch anymore, he's not injured (and probably never was, this season), he's just "disappeared". Actually I think he's been demoted to the taxi squad as of sometime in April, but for all we know he's joined the Witness Protection Program and only Brian Burke knows where he is.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If anything, this is the time for the coaching staff to try different things with the lineup with only three games left and see what you have...especially with the top six and D pairs...flip Jake and Zucker, try Carter on RW...might help spark L1

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
If anything, this is the time for the coaching staff to try different things with the lineup with only three games left and see what you have...especially with the top six and D pairs...flip Jake and Zucker, try Carter on RW...might help spark L1

Yeah but they are competing for first and what they've been doing is working SO well, lately...

Reactions: Andy99

Fordy

May 28, 2008

He's not even listed as a healthy scratch anymore, he's not injured (and probably never was, this season), he's just "disappeared". Actually I think he's been demoted to the taxi squad as of sometime in April, but for all we know he's joined the Witness Protection Program and only Brian Burke knows where he is.
hes swimming with the fishes

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007

Riikola is on the taxi squad.

He cannot be brought to the main roster before the playoffs without someone else going on LTIR. The Pens do not have the cap space with Carter on the roster and Malkin back.

If they want Tanev to play before the playoffs, someone like Sceviour is going to have to go to the taxi squad.

Once the playoffs hit there is no cap, but the next three games there still is.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Nothing against Friedman, but I really hope Riikola plays tonight. Not expecting it to happen.

Riikola knows where Hoffa is buried

MrBrightside

May 5, 2010
Franklin Park, PA
Riikola is on the taxi squad.

He cannot be brought to the main roster before the playoffs without someone else going on LTIR. The Pens do not have the cap space with Carter on the roster and Malkin back.

If they want Tanev to play before the playoffs, someone like Sceviour is going to have to go to the taxi squad.

Once the playoffs hit there is no cap, but the next three games there still is.

Lafferty is the obvious candidate there.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
yeah, he moves the puck well ,likes to dish out a hit, and trys to clear the front of the net. but he also hasn't played in so long that i'm not sure if bobby orr could come in under those circumstances and play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->