Pre-Game Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins @ Winnipeg Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I have tickets to tomorrow's game.... Super excited to watch Sid play live... You are lucky to get to watch him live all the time ;)

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Will have the GDT up before I crash tonight, building it right now. If anyone knows the projected lines for tommorow. Itd help if you could post them up for me asap.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I wonder what the fans in Winnipeg will do tomorrow. Boo Malkin or Crosby or both? After claiming "Crosby's better!" in a game against the Caps, I wonder if they turn on him now. Haha.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Will have the GDT up before I crash tonight, building it right now. If anyone knows the projected lines for tommorow. Itd help if you could post them up for me asap.

For the Pens its most likely

Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis
Kennedy - Malkin - Neal
Cooke - Sutter - Glass
Tangradi - Vitale - Adams

Niskanen - Letang
Orpik - Martin
Despres - Engelland

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I wonder what the fans in Winnipeg will do tomorrow. Boo Malkin or Crosby or both? After claiming "Crosby's better!" in a game against the Caps, I wonder if they turn on him now. Haha.

They can't exactly chant "Ovechkin's better" when Ovechkin's playing like utter crap.

I hope the Pens come out with the effort level they had against the Flyers and Rangers. Sometimes you don't get the bounces, and sometimes you don't get the calls. But your effort is always 100% in your control.

sexyllama

May 18, 2010
no Tangradi blew the entire season with that turnover yesterday

"Tangradi, though, nearly became a nonfactor. He played 2 minutes, 25 seconds in the first period, 0:36 in the second and 0:26 in the third."

That is how you get a new player into the groove!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->