GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins vs Montreal Canadiens- 11/18/14 7:30pm EST RDS(HD), SNE,TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
He had no chance on 2, and very little on the others.

Players just don't seem to know where they're supposed to be. Ever.

Don't mind losing with bad luck when playing well. But this is dominance. We're not in the same class.

We're outplayed and out-coached most nights. This will catch up to us in a hurry.
Got to keep it in perspective too. We've been playing better than we did earlier in the season and we're coming off a 6 game win streak.

I ain't even mad.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It's been great. The storyline picked up steam by rebooting the whole espionage angle, this time centred around Pakistan's terrorism links. Focus is on Carrie, Saul, Peter Quinn. Worth watching.

Quinn needs more field work. :nod: I'm really enjoying this season of Homeland.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
It's been great. The storyline picked up steam by rebooting the whole espionage angle, this time centred around Pakistan's terrorism links. Focus is on Carrie, Saul, Peter Quinn. Worth watching.

Finally, something that made me laugh tonight.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Price hasn't looked "ready" since the start of the game -- an off night for sure.

Tokarski should start the third since the game is over.

Sekac and Patches had the only decent chances early in the game and since then it's been boring, uninspired hockey. 0/2 on the PP, no great chances on them, 1/1 for Pittsburgh to make it 4-0. PP is still terrible, will be a big problem going down the road.

Desharnais needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad