GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins v Winnipeg Jets|7:00PM @ Consol|Part Two

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
As much as Eaton may not be flashy/noticeable, he's a great defensive defenseman. He deserves to be here, and I'm shocked no other team gave him a shot. Guess it's because he just plays a steady defensive game with no offense or physicality.
He's great as a depth guy, but giving Borts 0 games in favor of this guy just seems like a mistake.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I guess you can teach a guy (Tangradi) to go to the front of the net but you can't teach them to battle tooth and nail for every inch of ice until they're gasping for air (like Morrow). And we're seeing what a difference that makes.

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
Hey guys, don't look now but the "shaky defense/goalie" Pens have given up 9 goals in the last 10 games and have two shutouts in a row. Eat it, NHL.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Wins are easy. Let's see how many consecutive shutouts we can get. :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He's great as a depth guy, but giving Borts 0 games in favor of this guy just seems like a mistake.

When Eaton plays in a loss, maybe we can consider it. Right now we are on a 14 game win streak and have given up less than a goal per game over the last 10 games I think. Now is not the time to juggle the defense for the sake of a rookie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad