Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Where we talk about Jussi Jokinen

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
A spectre is haunting Europe – the spectre of [coaches bearing any sort of responsibility]. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

OtherThingsILike

May 6, 2020
Pittsburgh
zuc has played well with sid. jake has looked great with geno. sid did great playing with a good 3rd line wing that could skate fast and had a good shot=kappy seems to fit that type of player. and rust has played well with geno:dunno: give it a try.
I don't hate the idea of giving Zucker-Crosby-Kapanen a try, but on what basis do you say that Zucker and Crosby played well together?

JRS91

Jul 4, 2010
Archibald sucks! Tanev is awesome! Enough said and you even wanting Archibald lets me know I don't want to continue this. Archibald does not move the needle one bit on making us a better team. Suggesting trading McCann for him is criminal. Hopefully our new GM's are better at trading.

Rutherford was great at it even though some still laughably don't realize it. They talk about prospects and picks given up and in all our years of trading both over the past 15 years only two turned out and one we just got back.

When you compare that to all the guys we have added just I'm the past few years that are young in in primes such as Pettersson, Marino, POJ, and Matheson on defense and Kapanen, Zucker, and McCann on offense it is pretty obvious those picks and prospects never come close to that group.

Please read a post before you type another one out.

Reactions: Shady Machine

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
right now the brass is watching the team play and getting a feel for what is here. It takes time to see some of the little things and interactions of players as to chemistry, fit ect. But I do think they see some isseus here is lacking needed size and grit. How they address that for this year is to me limited as to flexibility. But I just don't think with Sid and Geno not in beast mode anymore Pens need more space makers than smaller skill wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad