Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread: Trade Me If You Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
4uhlio.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

We’ve been linked to Roslovic but I imagine JR is busy on the phones ready to push the button soon..........

giphy.gif

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
You know he's trying to launder enough of the contract through a third team to get MAF back

Reactions: Hamurai

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Honka from DAL on waivers. He’s better than Ceci, just saying.

From what I'm recalling, he can carry the puck out. I was hoping the Pens would've traded for him at some point in the past. And with our injuries, it may be a good idea.

He may have the COVID right now, so he can stay away for a little bit.

LRS87

Oct 7, 2020
Especially with Matheson/Riikola/Pettersson being out right now.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Especially with Matheson/Riikola/Pettersson being out right now.

Honka is a righty and all our injured D are lefty’s.

I used to want Honka but haven’t kept track of his development. He is a Fin though so that’s a good start :laugh:

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Why is the off day thread closed on an off day? Why do we have to post in the off day thread on game day?

Kapanen seems like the kind of kid that would say he loves the movies...but his favorite Bond is Daniel Craig and his favorite movie is Skyfall. But oh, Goldeneye cause video game.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Will this team offer Roslivic a top six role? I don’t think they would want to demote KK to the third line since he’s new and the fact that they gave up a lot for him.

I guess you could move Rust to the third line. We need to do something so that we don’t throw Rodrigues in the top 6 every time someone gets hurt.

Reactions: BillyOcean

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Will this team offer Roslivic a top six role? I don’t think they would want to demote KK to the third line since he’s new and the fact that they gave up a lot for him.

I guess you could move Rust to the third line. We need to do something so that we don’t throw Rodrigues in the top 6 every time someone gets hurt.

Either way who cares. Roslo is an RFA.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yeah if Roslovic wants a top-6 role easy pass on him.

He'd be a great addition for the 3rd line to be used in the same level of role that McCann is in. But in a top-6 role? Nah.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I would like to see McCann go, even for Roslovic. He does absolutely nothing except attempt to snipe corners with the puck... even then he takes a decade to get the puck on the right spot on his stick. Never looks for trailers, never shoots to create rebounds. He plays like the type of a guy who's only looking to pad his stats.

I can also see why Jankowski was disliked by Flames fans. He constantly turns over the puck with soft plays, doesn't make good use of time and space, reacts too late getting to the right positions on the ice. Players like him go stretches of 20 games without a point, then pick up 3 points in blowouts.

Disappointing seeing Tanev wasted with these guys, he deserves better.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah if Roslovic wants a top-6 role easy pass on him.

He'd be a great addition for the 3rd line to be used in the same level of role that McCann is in. But in a top-6 role? Nah.

He's more of a playmaker, right? We could use a right shot playmaker in the top six for when the speed kills strategy doesn't work...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He's more of a playmaker, right? We could use a right shot playmaker in the top six for when the speed kills strategy doesn't work...

I would like to acquire Roslovic as a future Rust replacement for the top-6, but I wouldn't play Roslovic over Rust in the top-6 unless Rust keeps playing really poorly.

But I guess at the same time, McCann-Jankowski-Rust is a legit 3rd line and Roslovic does bring some playmaking to the 2nd line with Malkin and Zucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad