Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
giphy.gif

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I saw JJ's name in a new thread title and got sooo happy until I realized it wasn't announcing his trade to Siberia.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
Oh yeah. I would be stoked to see Daley come back. He isn't without his warts, but he played his best hockey here.
He's more than washed up at this point, he's legitimately an AHL-level defenceman and he can't even break the puck out anymore. I'd take him over Johnson but by the thinnest of margins.

Reactions: EightyOne

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Russel would freak me out. Expansion draft w/ presumably the same rules. NTC so that's a guaranteed spot keep.

Reactions: BHD

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
New theme for this year: Letterkenny.

Won't work when the majority of posters think they're Wayne but in reality, they are a hard Daryl. And not the Season 1 Daryl. I'm talkin the super soft Daryl from the later seasons. That said, we have a bunch of skids and spare parts here.

I'm just surprised that Yohe isn't spamming this article on his twitter like he does with most other articles.

Maybe he's working on a new one...with more details...and more info...

Reactions: Khelandros

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
So like Johnson + a Simon/ZAR/Jarry type throw-in for Russell?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Why are people talking about Russell as a trade option? The Penguins are trading Johnson because they think Riikola has surpassed him on the depth chart and they don't want a $3 million extra D. Why would they want Russell if they're moving JJ for that reason?

If Johnson is getting moved for another expensive player, it's going to be a depth forward.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Siberia isn't nearly as bad as Chicago weatherwise, but there's no hotdogs. Plus side? No Malört.
I did not know what Malort was so I googled it. For the equally uninitiated it is apparently a liquor described as tasting "like pencil shavings and heartbreak."

Reactions: EightyOne

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
For what it's worth, I focused on JJ on the replay last night and thought he looked pretty decent.

I also should note that Gubrandson is a really good looking dude and was a very interesting listen with his in game commentary.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad