Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap Thread - Do we really need to pay attention to the alarm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Today is going to be the day boys. I have a feel that JJ will become vapor today.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Right? I couldn't believe he had made that move. We still need to see how he does this year, but last season I was expecting a disaster... instead we got a legitimately good player.
Yeah, nothing is certain but I was encouraged by his praise for the coaching he was getting in Pittsburgh.

I see we've hit the part of Summer where Pixies fixates on something and loses his mind. :laugh:

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Anything good in here, those of you with subs?

It basically says that AG has good patience with the puck and a really good shot—especially his one timer. If anyone can bring his game to the next level it is Malkin. Both players are great at carrying the puck into the O zone and Malkin excels at carrying the puck out of the D zone. Then it shows some videos of some nasty goals. Theres also a chart that looks like a horizontal bar graph.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I can’t type right now. Holding onto my butt with both hands
0TclWfh.jpg

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
It basically says that AG has good patience with the puck and a really good shot—especially his one timer. If anyone can bring his game to the next level it is Malkin. Both players are great at carrying the puck into the O zone and Malkin excels at carrying the puck out of the D zone. Then it shows some videos of some nasty goals. Theres also a chart that looks like a horizontal bar graph.

Galchenyuk's one-timer is a nice weapon that we haven't had on the wing since Neal left. I don't expect it will be nearly as successful, but hopefully Geno can wring some extra mileage out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad