Salary Cap: Pittsburgh Penguins Salary Cap - The stonemason does all the work

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovietsanta87

Jan 3, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I dont watch a lot of Minnesota Wild games because i find the absolute worst position a team can be in is mediocre. Its like the 2017 Pirates.

What kind of player is Zucker? I see 20+ goals the last three years and on pace for 25 this year. Is there a comparable player?

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I dont watch a lot of Minnesota Wild games because i find the absolute worst position a team can be in is mediocre. Its like the 2017 Pirates.

What kind of player is Zucker? I see 20+ goals the last three years and on pace for 25 this year. Is there a comparable player?

LH Jewish Rust, or No Name Hall.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Hopefully if Guerin keeps waiting JR also targets other players like Palms, Rakell, etc and does not do Zucker or bust. Get your top 6 winger now and your vet later. If MN fall out target Foligno for example while you already got your top 6 winger before hand.

I don’t see Palms or Rakell being on the table. If they are not a deal I think we could realistically put together to satisfy their wants (my perception of their wants anyway).

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
You don’t know anything. As someone with actual knowledge of how these things work - I GUARANTEE you she cannot move to a different school district a town over without his consent, meanwhile move anywhere in their state.

I said she can’t leave Minny, which probably was wrong. She can’t leave whatever school district of whatever suburb they’re in in fact - if you want to know the FACTS.

Not leaving the state is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. You have no idea what you’re speaking about, and you should stop speaking about it immediately. Everything you said was non-sense.

Custody orders like this are about distance, not state lines. An ex-spouse could live in a different state 10 minutes from the border - and it may fly with the judge. Living 8 hours across the state won’t.

FACTS.
Who gives a flying **** what school district they live in, in Minnesota.

NOBODY.

the fact is they aint leaving. ANd IT DOESNT MATTER one LITTlE BIT to the discussion of Pittsburgh trading for Zucker.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I don’t see Palms or Rakell being on the table. If they are not a deal I think we could realistically put together to satisfy their wants (my perception of their wants anyway).
Well he will have to do something, no point waiting when he can help the team right now. Can't replace Jake because nobody we trade for would be a 40 goal guy, maybe 30 but that's it IMO.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Well he will have to do something, no point waiting when he can help the team right now. Can't replace Jake because nobody we trade for would be a 40 goal guy, maybe 30 but that's it IMO.

He probably can't. There's no teams definitely out with a guy they're definitely selling that will definitely fit. I hope he asks anyway, and I'm sure he does, but if the shop doesn't have any steak you're not buying steak. You can either buy hamburger or go back tomorrow.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

JR is certainly looking hard at wingers. We really only have futures to deal as our big pieces and there are so many bubble teams and the teams that are out aren’t real matches for whatever reason.

So basically right now it’s ..........

giphy.gif

Reactions: 66-30-33

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
So hes fast? Maybe slightly faster than Rust since he's more aerodynamic?

Haha more beard than nose. He’s a fast LH north-south player who can shoot well and finish around the net. Kinda worried about his long term durability.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009

When JR says he's looking for "great fits", he's everything you'd want him to be.
Fast and capable of putting the puck in the net. Really good shot. Good compete level. Decent playmaker.
Really the 2 great fit guys are Zucker or Saad. JR will probably hunt one of them down since they are the 2 i view JR coveting immensely.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
JR is certainly looking hard at wingers. We really only have futures to deal as our big pieces and there are so many bubble teams and the teams that are out aren’t real matches for whatever reason.

So basically right now it’s ..........

giphy.gif

I don't think these bubble teams immediately hang up the phone. They definitely talk scenarios where "if i'm a seller at that point i can do this and that".

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I don't think these bubble teams immediately hang up the phone. They definitely talk scenarios where "if i'm a seller at that point i can do this and that".

For sure. It’s so close right now especially in the west where more realistic trade partners are

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He probably can't. There's no teams definitely out with a guy they're definitely selling that will definitely fit. I hope he asks anyway, and I'm sure he does, but if the shop doesn't have any steak you're not buying steak. You can either buy hamburger or go back tomorrow.
I don't eat steak, I eat BURGERS!!!!

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
If Dumo is still a little ways away do they swap Riikola with cheap LHD who can PK?

Ruh playing 10 & 12 minutes on his off side isn’t a ringing endorsement for Riikola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad