Not open for further replies.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
iu

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
From the previous thread:

I do miss Orange Julius and Hot Sam. Those were the places I'd hit before dumping an assload of quarters at the arcade.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Jake Sid Smith/Grandlund
Zucker Malkin Rust
Tanev McCann Hornqvist
Simon Bleuger Fast

Dumo Letang
Petterson Marino
Rikko Demelo

Jarry
DeSmith

Any chance we could make this lineup work with letting guys walk and trading Murray and Bjugstad?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
This gonna be a real...reeaaaaal...interesting summer

LumberJag

Feb 27, 2020
Stan, Guy.... Long time lurker, first time poster.

Nagging question --

With the 1-way contract additions at the deadline, what happens when the team gets healthy enough (I know, seems like a pipe-dream) such that there are too many players at the NHL level? Who is waiver exempt other than, I think, Marino?

Is this even an issue?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Stan, Guy.... Long time lurker, first time poster.

Nagging question --

With the 1-way contract additions at the deadline, what happens when the team gets healthy enough (I know, seems like a pipe-dream) such that there are too many players at the NHL level? Who is waiver exempt other than, I think, Marino?

Is this even an issue?

It is a potential issue. With Lafferty up in an emergency role, the Pens have 23 on their active roster. Assuming Lafferty goes back, that makes 22. Trotman will also likely go back to make that 21. Dumoulin and Marino coming back brings that to 23 on the roster. If Bjugstad ever comes back from IR someone will have to go to IR or to WBS.

Reactions: Hamurai

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It is a potential issue. With Lafferty up in an emergency role, the Pens have 23 on their active roster. Assuming Lafferty goes back, that makes 22. Trotman will also likely go back to make that 21. Dumoulin and Marino coming back brings that to 23 on the roster. If Bjugstad ever comes back from IR someone will have to go to IR or to WBS.
now that would be a bet I am ready to take on

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
Zar pls

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
Jake Sid Smith/Grandlund
Zucker Malkin Rust
Tanev McCann Hornqvist
Simon Bleuger Fast

Dumo Letang
Petterson Marino
Rikko Demelo

Jarry
DeSmith

Any chance we could make this lineup work with letting guys walk and trading Murray and Bjugstad?

Yes, I am getting 80 million including raises.

LumberJag

Feb 27, 2020
now that would be a bet I am ready to take on

Seems to be the most likely scenario.

Still though, at impending full health (Dumo/Marino/Bjug, sans Jake of course), who goes down out of ZAR/Riikola/Ruhwedel/ERod (assuming Simon is out of the question). Is Riikola still waiver exempt?

Maybe they know Bjugstad isn't coming back. Hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->