Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Damn he’s got a tiny head.
1497019504-dark-helmet-unmasked.jpg

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I hope at least one or both of Poulin and Legare make me eat crow. I'm not really hopeful they'll be significant guys for us, especially while the window is open, but I hope like hell they prove me wrong.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
What's so good about Spence? keep hearing people gushing about him in here. Another Letang type?

His production isn't the same as Letang was back in juniors but he hasn't been far off since joining Val D'or and the style of play they run. You can see he has that offensive upside in him depending on the team's system. I would just like it cause you can see the chemistry with Poulin and Legare, especially on the pp

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
His production isn't the same as Letang was back in juniors but he hasn't been far off since joining Val D'or and the style of play they run. You can see he has that offensive upside in him depending on the team's system. I would just like it cause you can see the chemistry with Poulin and Legare, especially on the pp
Ah so a Letang-lite.

Reactions: Le Magnifique 66

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
Also
Poulin tied for 1rst in Playoff goals with 9
Legare tied for 2nd with 8

Poulin and Legare are having a really nice playoff run. I could see them both at the top of the playoff goal leader board this year. Poulin has a good shot to be the point leader for the playoffs. They are already up 2-0 in round 3 and I could see them winning it all.

I hope they keep it up because this is great experience for next season coming into camp. If both stay near the top of the playoff leaderboard and win the Cup that should be a nice confidence boost. Always good to see your prospects step it up against the top competition when it matters most. I noticed almost all the leaders are 2001 and 2000 birthdays. We definitely have 2 of the nicest sized prospects near the top of playoffs leaders. Nice having a 208 and 213 pound forwards developing well as well as Zohorna 6'6" 220+ pounds. Burke wants to add size and those 3 can be nice additions in the next year or two if they keep developing.

Actually thinking about some of our players in the system we have several forwards with size with NHL potential. Angello, O'Connor, and Zohorna all are around a point a game in AHL and have already played some NHL games all have good size and Poulin and Legare are also heavy players but not as tall as those 3. I actually think those 5 are our closest forwards to the NHL in the system so size is coming.

Angello high looks to be just 4th line depth player. O'Connor putting up 19 points in 20 games in his rookie AHL season definitely has middle 6 upside. Zohorna also has middle six upside. All 3 could fight for NHL time next season and give us some nice injury call ups. Hopefully Poulin and Legare can also be around a point a game for their rookie AHL season's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren McCord

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Poulin and Legare are having a really nice playoff run. I could see them both at the top of the playoff goal leader board this year. Poulin has a good shot to be the point leader for the playoffs. They are already up 2-0 in round 3 and I could see them winning it all.

I hope they keep it up because this is great experience for next season coming into camp. If both stay near the top of the playoff leaderboard and win the Cup that should be a nice confidence boost. Always good to see your prospects step it up against the top competition when it matters most. I noticed almost all the leaders are 2001 and 2000 birthdays. We definitely have 2 of the nicest sized prospects near the top of playoffs leaders. Nice having a 208 and 213 pound forwards developing well as well as Zohorna 6'6" 220+ pounds. Burke wants to add size and those 3 can be nice additions in the next year or two if they keep developing.

Actually thinking about some of our players in the system we have several forwards with size with NHL potential. Angello, O'Connor, and Zohorna all are around a point a game in AHL and have already played some NHL games all have good size and Poulin and Legare are also heavy players but not as tall as those 3. I actually think those 5 are our closest forwards to the NHL in the system so size is coming.

ya whether they pan out or not. its nice to have to 6ft prospects putting up goals at the top of their league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad