Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Really debating whether to buy AHL.tv or not...

£61 isn't bad but if most of the game are on when I'm watching Penguins then it is pointless. Saying that, highlight packages etc.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002

upload_2018-10-21_0-46-29.jpeg

We got a bright future.. and the only prescription, is more shades.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Not a Pens prospect, but can anyone remember the Finnish player who played college hockey as both a forward and defender? It's bothering me right now that I can't recall his name.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I know most people here want little to do with DK and all his works, but I've gotta say that following Taylor Haase on Twitter is one of the smarter things someone interested in the Pens prospects could do.

Reactions: vabm8

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I know most people here want little to do with DK and all his works, but I've gotta say that following Taylor Haase on Twitter is one of the smarter things someone interested in the Pens prospects could do.

Yeah, I second this. I started last night when someone I follow RT her and it’s probably the broadest Pens prospect coverage around. The others I’ve found are usually more WBS based and she posts/finds video clips.

For example. Lauzon update.

Thank god he managed to play some games between months of this problem. Fantastic.

Reactions: DegenX and Peat

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Yeah, I second this. I started last night when someone I follow RT her and it’s probably the broadest Pens prospect coverage around. The others I’ve found are usually more WBS based and she posts/finds video clips.

For example. Lauzon update.

Thank god he managed to play some games between months of this problem. Fantastic.

Was it ever confirmed what Lauzon's injury was?

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Mmm... Drozg's Cataractes starting to turn things around after one of their players declared ''On est écoeuré de perdre!'' (We're fed up with losing!). Since then they've been winning some and are now 5W 9L.

Our Drozg prospect must be related to that new attitude because as i'm writing this he's now: 6G 13A in 14 games but his -12 is a testament to how things were at the start of the season.

Keep on Drozging!

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Mmm... Drozg's Cataractes starting to turn things around after one of their players declared ''On est écoeuré de perdre!'' (We're fed up with losing!). Since then they've been winning some and are now 5W 9L.

Our Drozg prospect must be related to that new attitude because as i'm writing this he's now: 6G 13A in 14 games but his -12 is a testament to how things were at the start of the season.

Keep on Drozging!

Drozg has some obvious skills, just not sure what to make of him when I watch him play.

Reminds me a little of Dea, which I guess could be good or bad.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Phillips played top pairing RD for Minnesota last night. No points, but nice to see him being trusted and picking up some versatility.

Holy cow I didn't realize he was at 4 points in 3 games already. It's really impressive to see that basically a freshman defenseman is putting up good points and playing high in the lineup.

I was always intrigued with that Phillips pick, to be honest. There was something about that pick that just caught my eye and made me really excited about it.

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Drozg has some obvious skills, just not sure what to make of him when I watch him play.

Reminds me a little of Dea, which I guess could be good or bad.
He needs to work on his skating and shot which aren't NHL lvl yet but he's gonna be a good playmaker for sure. Hope he makes it.

Also, his name rocks! :yo: (as in Sex, Drozg & Rock N' Roll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad