Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospect Thread | Where Have You Gone Joe Dziedzic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I'm a nice man and people enjoy my content.

tyra22.gif

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yup, Quebec traded for him for their Memorial Cup run, and he now finds himself a veteran back up in Junior hockey! :laugh:

That Fucale vs Jarry vs Comrie thread on the prospects thread has once again became a Fucale only thread. Everytime a thread about Fucale gets started to go against other goalies it gets changed to a Fucale thread only.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Everyone reckons Comrie is the best of the three and that we haven't seen enough of Jarry in direct competition so it's hard to tell between he and Fucale (he's played behind the best defensive team in the league until this year). For some reason Hockey Canada loves the guy though....

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
Looks like the Pittsburgh organization was watching Cody Wydo. I grew up with the kid and we played on multiple 1st place roller hockey teams together haha. Awesome for him.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Fucale is so overrated on here.

I have noticed Montreal, Edmonton and Toronto fans, really REALLY overrate their prospects and current players. I know all fan bases do, but to me, those fans take it up a notch.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I have noticed Montreal, Edmonton and Toronto fans, really REALLY overrate their prospects and current players. I know all fan bases do, but to me, those fans take it up a notch.

Montreal in particular. The stuff they were saying about that Louis Leblanc kid was just absolutely insane.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Looks like the Pittsburgh organization was watching Cody Wydo. I grew up with the kid and we played on multiple 1st place roller hockey teams together haha. Awesome for him.

Wydon't you tell us more about the kid.

Not sure how much the Penguins were involved as Wheeling is simply the closest pro team for him. Anyway, Cody Wydo signed with Wheeling earlier this week after having graduated from Robert Morris. He scored 51-46-97 in 79 games for the Colonials as a junior and senior, and is a top 10 Hobey Baker finalist this season. In his pro debut yesterday he had a goal and an assist in a 2-1 Nailers win. Eric Hartzell made 35 saves. Now Wheeling is 5 points out of 8th place, with 1 game in hand and 9 games remaining.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Teddy Blueger and the #1 MSU were dumped by RIT today 2-1 in the first round. Blueger was -2 with 1 assist. He'll finish this year with 28 points (10+18) in 37 games. I did not see the game so I have no insight. I now understand Shelly Anderson.

Stockinette

May 18, 2014
SHL semis started today. Sundqvist had 5 sog, 1 missed and one blocked shot (and 2 pim) in 17 min of ice time. Somehow with all of that he did not managed to get a point in spite of SAIK rolling over LHC 5-2. SAIK is now 5-0 in the playoffs this year, last year they went 12-2.

Also this quote is to good not to share.

"We had road game in Detroit. And it was his first game back, since he had been away injured. We sat and had lunch, and there were many available seats but he chose to sit next to me. He started to ask some questions and I just felt how the sweat began to run everywhere, and the suit was almost soaking wet. I did not get a word out basically and after a while Patric Hörnqvist had to come and help me out. It was pretty embarrassing"
- Oskar Sundqvist talking about how he reacted on meeting Sidney Crosby during the training camp with the penguins. (x)

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
SHL semis started today. Sundqvist had 5 sog, 1 missed and one blocked shot (and 2 pim) in 17 min of ice time. Somehow with all of that he did not managed to get a point in spite of SAIK rolling over LHC 5-2. SAIK is now 5-0 in the playoffs this year, last year they went 12-2.

Also this quote is to good not to share.

"We had road game in Detroit. And it was his first game back, since he had been away injured. We sat and had lunch, and there were many available seats but he chose to sit next to me. He started to ask some questions and I just felt how the sweat began to run everywhere, and the suit was almost soaking wet. I did not get a word out basically and after a while Patric Hörnqvist had to come and help me out. It was pretty embarrassing"
- Oskar Sundqvist talking about how he reacted on meeting Sidney Crosby during the training camp with the penguins. (x)

That's so swete.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Hahaha... poor Sid can't even strike up a conversation without making someone sweat buckets.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Awww. :laugh:

Crosby, trying to get to know Sundqvist, you know, being nice. Sundqvist, sweating profusely and becoming a mute until Hornqvist took pity on him. Adams, making coffee somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->