Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospect Thread | Where Have You Gone Joe Dziedzic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I watched the Boston University/New Hampshire game last Friday on Sportsnet. Ignoring Jack Eichel who's obviously amazing, I was impressed with A.J. Greer. He skates very well for a big player. Created havoc on the forecheck. Hasn't produced much this season, but I see Chris Kreider when I watched him play. There is potential.

He is eligible for the draft. Interested to see if he's available in the late second round.

Last edited:

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I watched the Boston University/New Hampshire game last Friday on Sportsnet. Ignoring Jack Eichel who's obviously amazing, I was impressed with A.J. Greer. He skates very well for a big player. Created havoc on the forecheck. Hasn't produced much this season, but I see Chris Krieder when I watched him play. There is potential.

He eligible for the draft. Interested to see if he's available in the late second round.

Assuming we still own that pick by late June, of course. Ya never know, StT!

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Where is our NCAA signing? Or KHL signing? Don't teams that trade a bunch of picks try to compensate with 22-year-old free agent signings to help off-set the loss of young assets?

Somebody wake good 'ol JR up.

Shhh, Matlock is on

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Oil Kings win 4-1 and take the series 1-0 on the road against the best WHL team. I'll take that start! Now onto tomorrow.

What were the shots?

ETA:
36-24 WheatKings

Jarry 2nd Star of the game.

Brandon's lone goal came on the PP.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
What were the shots?

ETA:
36-24 WheatKings

Jarry 2nd Star of the game.

34-26 Oil King final shots. 10-5 Oil Kings in the 3rd period. Apparently when Oil King went up 3-1 and the guy was laying on the ice, someone gave him a huge crosscheck to the back and knocked him back down when he was coming to his feet.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Fucale sounds like something that happens after a bean burrito and a tall glass of Metamucil (two tablespoons worth).

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Isn't Fucale backing up a 17 year old now?

Yeah and stopping 87% of his shots lol

Hate to pile on.. but Montreal fans deserve it with how much they overrate their prospects over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->