Pittsburgh Penguins on Twitter

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
scaled.php

:laugh:

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Geno is awesome. I hope he scores 120p this season and absolutely pisses in all the haters' cereal.

I hope he does too. It would certainly make all those comments on the trade proposal forums, talking about how Geno's never going to be the same player again, how he's not elite anymore, how his trade value is low, etc., look pretty foolish.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Not to say he isn't elite, bc he certainly is, but the past two seasons, he hasn't been.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I think we're a bit spoiled here. I hope that we can keep Geno for the better part of a decade and see him in his prime. We forget he and Sid are 25 and 24. Datsyuk and Zetterberg are in their early 30's.

ThosePuckingPenguins

Apr 28, 2009
Pennsylvania
Of course Geno is a Pitt fan. Hilarious tweets... especially this one.

Hooooooottttt!!!!!!!!! http://yfrog.com/kjlv9buj

A part of me thinks he's going to stay in Pittsburgh for his next contract extension because he's embraced this city so much. I mean, he was at the Pitt game last night, he was tweeting about the Steelers game and then tweeted Polamalu "you best!!!" the other night.

Yeah, the same thing was said about Ryan Malone but hey, I think Geno is sincere.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
A part of me thinks he's going to stay in Pittsburgh for his next contract extension because he's embraced this city so much. I mean, he was at the Pitt game last night, he was tweeting about the Steelers game and then tweeted Polamalu "you best!!!" the other night.

Yeah, the same thing was said about Ryan Malone but hey, I think Geno is sincere.

The Penguins also made no real effort to re-sign Malone...I think it's safe to say things will be different with Geno.

ThatGuy

Dec 21, 2006
malkin71_ Евгений Малкин
just read that the tomato - fruit?? true?

LOL.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
malkin71_ Евгений Малкин
Vsegda so mnoi!!!! yfrog.com/nvbemjj

''Always with me''

nvbemjj:iphone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad