GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins GDT Signup Thread 2020/21:"Empire Strikes Back Against Covid" First round Added

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Flyers 4th
Boston 15th

Reminder..:thumbu:

Plus, we'll just ignore the next coming GDT's not filled. We have been asking for help for who knows how many GDT's? It's okay if people just jump in when they notice none are coming. I'll just slot them in as whoever does them.

ss53mech

Nov 27, 2010
Jacksonville NC
I'm not prepared to sign up and have zero actual computer skills. But, I do feel bad for taking advantage of the good nature of those churning these things out every game. Is there a like a how-to on these?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm not prepared to sign up and have zero actual computer skills. But, I do feel bad for taking advantage of the good nature of those churning these things out every game. Is there a like a how-to on these?

Not really. As long as you can type you can do a GDT. What I would do is click on "post new thread" and mess around a bit, just don't post it when testing things out. When done, just exit out of that page.

Click on post new thread: Then set the prefix by left clicking on it for a drop down box, scroll to select GDT and then fill out the header. You see enough of those to get the drift from there. on the header, GDT number, who they are playing, date time place.

Next is just filling out the info in the main field, if you glide your cursor over the icons at the top will tell you what they are.

Alignment: I start here and click centered in the main field, Then start typing out what you want. add links and graphics.

Just mess around a bit and see how far you get. Ask us questions where you get stuck.

Don't feel bad, and I was horrible at this in the beginning, too. I still screw stuff up.:laugh:

Reactions: dogthateats

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
So, who do I talk to to make a reservation in this joint? Service?!

(I'll take the 13th, if anyone hasn't claimed it yet.)

Hello. there...

LOL, I didn't think you'd take me seriously...:laugh:

I'm not always at the bar, slow these days... Try ringing the @ bell.

All set up...

Many, many thanks for your patronage of this establishment!!!

I'm looking forward to an intriguing adventure...Should I be scared? :wg:

I can take the 27th!

Awesome, things are looking up, and not just for the Pens.:towel:

Thanks to both of you...
source.gif

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I aim to make something both incredibly nerdy, and incredibly dumb as balls. Maybe a salute to Buffalo Wilde Wings, where we discuss hot wings and Oscar Wilde.

Or Buffalo Springfield, Springfield-- a Musical Tribute to Poco and the Simpsons.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I aim to make something both incredibly nerdy, and incredibly dumb as balls. Maybe a salute to Buffalo Wilde Wings, where we discuss hot wings and Oscar Wilde.

Or Buffalo Springfield, Springfield-- a Musical Tribute to Poco and the Simpsons.
I don't care, as long as we have a place to trash the team; each other and talk general shit for a few hours :D

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->