Pittsburgh Penguins 2020-21 Schedule

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Ep8r8hFXYAAQc3t

6 back to backs. Smaller proportion than usual for us. A lot of people were wrong about that one.
I'll take starting against Philly over Bruins, Isles or Caps! :thumbu:

Last edited:

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
8 against any team in a season, can be enough to spark a rivalry. Games 6, 7 and 8 of the Caps and Flyers series, could be some real bangers
Bruins games get pretty ugly too.

I'm pretty relieved with how much rest we get. Plus the quality of the games on the 2nd night of B2B's is usually weak. Not so much a problem this season.

Kudos to the NHL. They did it right.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Bruins games get pretty ugly too.

I'm pretty relieved with how much rest we get. Plus the quality of the games on the 2nd night of B2B's is usually weak. Not so much a problem this season.

Indeed they do, I thought I read somewhere that they have possibly the shortest team in the league. At least we have that in our favor when things get scrappy.

The rest schedule is quite favorable as well

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Every game is against a rival, lol.

Buffalo Sabres: rival at one point in time (Hasek-era)
Boston Bruins: rival
New Jersey Devils: rival
New York Islanders: rival
New York Rangers: rival
Philadelphia Flyers: rival
Washington Capitals: rival

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
So quick question... with the reduced schedule when theoretically can a team fire a coach and still make a playoff run? Asking for a friend’s team... I swear....

Reactions: vodeni

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Starting so early could be a huuuuuge blow to the bruins. If pasta and Marchand aren’t back to until feb, they could each miss 10+ games.

They live and die by that first line.

Reactions: vodeni

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Starting so early could be a huuuuuge blow to the bruins. If pasta and Marchand aren’t back to until feb, they could each miss 10+ games.

They live and die by that first line.

marchand should be back by the start of the season or close...pasta not until mid -February

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
marchand should be back by the start of the season or close...pasta not until mid -February

still a huge blow. This season teams can’t afford long losing streaks. I could see the flyers handing them a lot of loses early on

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
still a huge blow. This season teams can’t afford long losing streaks. I could see the flyers handing them a lot of loses early on
Meh. One great forward being out is not damning in hockey, as we learned last year. Pasta will be out for like ~13 games. I still have them winning this division comfortably. I'd love to see them struggle but they're just too deep.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Meh. One great forward being out is not damning in hockey, as we learned last year. Pasta will be out for like ~13 games. I still have them winning this division comfortably. I'd love to see them struggle but they're just too deep.

Boston isn’t really deep tho. I’d say they have the one of the more top heavy teams.

they also lost their 4th leading scorer in krug.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad