Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Allez-Allez
Allez- Desharnais!

First Star!!

Perfect home opener, even SN's celebrating fan was trolling! This wonderful evening will fortify the foxhole, now the MB&MT Habs are all in. It's like a dramatic Character who bets his life savings on Number 17 on the roulette. You believe he's misguided but you have to stop and watch the wheel spin... What a season this will be! Much more interesting than a coaching change at this point.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
i think rad is pretty good in his own end too, he feels more valuable to me

We'll see how it shakes out, definitely very possible.

But Kovalev at his peak was an offensive monster, that's something people seem to forget. I always hear how lazy or uninterested he was.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
We'll see how it shakes out, definitely very possible.

But Kovalev at his peak was an offensive monster, that's something people seem to forget. I always hear how lazy or uninterested he was.

HE had his games where he didnt seem interested.

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
Well aware. Followed him his whole career.

Doesn't change the fact he averaged 65pts/82gp throughout a lengthy career.

Oh sure he definitely had a huge offensive impact. All Im saying is that there were times where you expected him to show his best but all you had was, " Is Kovalev playing tinight?"

Daniels45

May 8, 2013
It's not like he's been in the league for years the way Weber has... He has talent, that is evident. But to say he's consistent is premature.

One thing that has been consistant with him wherever he has played is his work ethic. For me thats a huge positive even if he doesn't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad