Pitkanen or Zidlicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Jamos Hollantilainen said:
I think Pitkänen will be one of the bests attack-defenders(I don´t know the real term, in finland we call this hyökkääväpuolustaja etc. ) in NHL. But it takes years. Pitkänen has said that "Everything happends so fast. I didin`t even think about playing in NHL, but now I`m here." Pitkänen is like Niinimaa, but much more better. He is talented, big, good in power-play and he is from Oulu, which is my hometown :D. I can`t remember Marek when he played here in Finland because I was wery young then, but HIFK fans are waiting him back. I`m sure Pitkänen will scores over 40 points in next season....Is it season 2004-2005 or 05-06, Its your hands, NHLPA!

Ps. Sorry, as you can see, my english is not so good but I hope you understand it.... And I`m only 15-year-old so...(Must say :D)

Your English is better than a lot of posters I've seen who speak it natively. :joker:

Muddy Wilbury

Flyers Fan in Ottawa
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, ON.
psycho_dad said:
I told everyone before the season that Zids was gonna have a big season. Most people said "who is he?". He became a household name in hfboards in one season, like I predicted. Before that he was some throw in, in some mediocre trade.

Last year did not surprise me at all. Everyone who watches the finnish league closely knew he was going to do some damage. But Pitkänen is of course the better player, just a whole lot younger and less experienced.

the nashville hfboards is the reason i was able to draft zids really late in my keeper league....thanks again!!

Vic Rattlehead*

04' hockey said:
Everyone seems to forget it was Pitkanens FIRST year in the NHL.
On Defense. :teach:
It was Zidlicky's first year in the NHL as well, he's just older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad