Proposal: PIT - VGK

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Can't imagine vegas even remotely entertaining this. A team failing to score in the playoffs moves out one of the few guys to do or for a guy who has been utterly irrelevant for the Pens in the playoffs 3 years running.

McCann has been incredible at center for PIT. Sullivan’s galaxy braining of moving him to wing every playoffs isn’t something I’m dropping at his feet.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Sorry but VGK won’t do this deal for 1 year of McCann before RFA and then a big raise to McCann if he repeats this season.

They have Tuch locked up at a very nice price... that’s not the cap space they will be looking to free up.

... and I think McCann is a very valuable player, so I’m not knocking the asset.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Sorry but VGK won’t do this deal for 1 year of McCann before RFA and then a big raise to McCann if he repeats this season.

They have Tuch locked up at a very nice price... that’s not the cap space they will be looking to free up.

... and I think McCann is a very valuable player, so I’m not knocking the asset.

This. It's a cheap year and then he'd want almost as much as Tuch is already signed to long term.

Counter: Fleury and a 2nd for Desmith.

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Tuch for McCann.

Saves Vegas some cap space and gives them a 2C behind Karlsson. McCann has produced at a 50 and 60 pt pace the past two years before being put on wing despite never playing their in his career and succeeding at his natural position when Malkin or Sid are injured.
Vegas laughs ...McCann was invisible in the playoffs , absolutely did nothing. His value is low...add Marino and mayne Vegas listens .. hmmmm anyway fleury can be added ?????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad