PIT PHI NHL Stadium Series Game Your Plans

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Well the official make up date is Sunday. That's the first time i've seen a time though.
My brother just told me the forecast has changed. Is it still looking rainy on Saturday?

Yes. 74% to 98% chance of rain during game time.

No rain earlier on Saturday and no rain on Sunday during the hours it could be played.

Well, They can treat this just like Sunday night football then.

Sombastaste, the only way the game could be played saturday night is if you can call Captain Planet to get rid of the storm.

dahlenrules

Jul 7, 2009
Virginia
Caps fan coming in peace .I MAY come up for the game but weather is not looking great .

For parking, can you buy when you arrive? Looks like there are several different groups of lots opening at different times for the pregame activities .

I also MAY have an extra ticket or two, should know by tomorrow night. If I have them I'd only want a beer or two and someone to tell at Crosby with .

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Looks like the weather is clearing up a bit throughout the day.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Caps fan coming in peace .I MAY come up for the game but weather is not looking great .

For parking, can you buy when you arrive? Looks like there are several different groups of lots opening at different times for the pregame activities .

I also MAY have an extra ticket or two, should know by tomorrow night. If I have them I'd only want a beer or two and someone to tell at Crosby with .

There is a crap load of parking

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The weather forecast I saw today had only light rain during the game with the heavier stuff starting towards the end or after the game.

Common sense says move the game up an hour or two.

NHL says have Keith Urban play a two hour concert so that they can play the whole game in the heavier stuff! Give the people what they want!

Reactions: Flybynite

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I'm so f***ing glad I sold my tickets to this game already. Long story, but it worked out for the best. Sitting in the rain and watching the Pens skate circles around 8 and 47 through binoculars sounds like an awful way to spend a Saturday.

Reactions: Cody Webster

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
I'm so ****ing glad I sold my tickets to this game already. Long story, but it worked out for the best. Sitting in the rain and watching the Pens skate circles around 8 and 47 through binoculars sounds like an awful way to spend a Saturday.

I’m really happy I’m going. I probably won’t be able to see anything anyway, i’m Just going to get very intoxicated with my friends and yell at people

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Think the NHL would win that one on the grounds that it's unsafe for the players...

But yeah, I don't think they're going to move this game up.

I would void the remaining years with NBC pay them back however many years are left and go back to ESPN or FOX

If NBC can't figure out rain doesn't work then they shouldn't be allowed to broadcast the game.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->