PIT PHI NHL Stadium Series Game Your Plans

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
becareful around north philly,

I been at erie and broad many times at 11pm coming back from a game and have heard sometimes shots in that area waiting for last bus to get me home.
Thanks for the heads up man! My friends have lived there since they went to Temple. I’ll let them direct us around haha.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I bought my parking beforehand in the K Lot, but for those that are going I know the NHL is setting up something in the WFC parking lot for the SS so parking will be less available than normal.

Also, the Sixers play at 1PM and who knows if they'll force the cars out of the lots.

Just something to keep an eye out on.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
If Jeff was still the coach he would find a way to play Manning as a reward for his veteran presence.

Icedog2735

Aug 19, 2006
Stratford, CT
8 of us coming down from Connecticut for the weekend to go to the game. Can't wait to hear everyone at the Linc chanting Crosby Sucks! Also looking forward to someone on the Flyers (hopefully Gudas) offering Malkin a little pay back for what he pulled on Raffl.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I wouldn’t be surprised to see this game played Saturday afternoon so for those that are going keep that in mind.

Weather right now says PM showers and the reschedule date (Sunday) is 60 degrees and rain.

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I should get a #1 jersey with the named Hughes and then next to it in parenthesis (Maybe).

Stadium Series. One of a kind

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
That would majorly mess with my plans. Is this an actual possibility?

The only official thing is that Sunday is the “rain date.” This is just me thinking about it and in no way shape or form official.

But with Sunday being 60 degrees and rainy that’s not really an option since that’s the worst possible scenario for an outdoor game.

With Saturday looking like PM showers they very well may look to move it up earlier on Saturday to make sure they get it in.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
The only official thing is that Sunday is the “rain date.” This is just me thinking about it and in no way shape or form official.

But with Sunday being 60 degrees and rainy that’s not really an option since that’s the worst possible scenario for an outdoor game.

With Saturday looking like PM showers they very well may look to move it up earlier on Saturday to make sure they get it in.

They would risk doing it as the Sixers are playing at 1pm, but that should be over by 330pm. If they move it up I'd say 4pm

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Playing it this late in the season is absolutely stupid to begin with, unless they were playing it in the Yukon.

Flyrs21

Dec 17, 2006
I bought my parking beforehand in the K Lot, but for those that are going I know the NHL is setting up something in the WFC parking lot for the SS so parking will be less available than normal.

Also, the Sixers play at 1PM and who knows if they'll force the cars out of the lots.

Just something to keep an eye out on.
From what site can you buy parking passes. I don't see it on Ticketmaster or Lincoln financials site. Thanks

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Playing it this late in the season is absolutely stupid to begin with, unless they were playing it in the Yukon.

Meh, that has nothing to do with it. They can make and maintain ice at really any temperature, and it’s reached or exceeded 55 degrees the week of Christmas in our area like three of the last four years.

Rain is the issue, and that just happens.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Meh, that has nothing to do with it. They can make and maintain ice at really any temperature, and it’s reached or exceeded 55 degrees the week of Christmas in our area like three of the last four years.

Rain is the issue, and that just happens.

Nah, the issue is that it is stupid to play it this late in the season. It's stupid to have so many of these anyway, actually - it has completely lost anything that made it special.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Anybody have extra tickets they’re looking to offload? Trying to avoid paying the Stubhub fees.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Anybody have extra tickets they’re looking to offload? Trying to avoid paying the Stubhub fees.

SeatGeek typically has lesser fees and more readily-available discount codes (which kind of offsets them) floating around the web, FWIW.

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
I''ll be there - my first outdoor game. When we they know if they're moving the game up?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
From what site can you buy parking passes. I don't see it on Ticketmaster or Lincoln financials site. Thanks

I got an email from the Flyers about parking and buying from this site: Parkmobile|Parking Made Simple

But the parking tickets are sold out now.

Check out actual Ticketmaster too. I know seats in my section are selling for nearly $100 less per than what I bought them for by ACTUAL TICKETMASTER and not resellers.

Reactions: Flyrs21

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Will be doing something with my granddaughter. Don't know what. Don't care.

Can someone who is attending do me a favor though? If Howard Eskin is along the sidelines in his stupid f'n fur coat, can you hurl something at him? Beer. Nachos. A chair. Harsh Language. Just something. On principle.

Thanks in advance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad