Waived: [PIT] D Mark Friedman, G Magnus Hellberg, F Vinnie Hinostroza, F Colin White, F Radim Zohorna waived by the Penguins (cleared)

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The people must know...

Did Hellberg get any really cool Penguins goalie gear before he got waived this time?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He was really bad, he made a bunch of unforced errors and was fairly invisible outside of that.

He looked more like some 20 year old undrafted guy looking for an AHL deal than someone with 360 games in the NHL.

Uh what? I didn't see this at all with Hinostroza. He looked solid, causing chaos with his forechecking and speed.

What you're describing sounds like Johnsson, not Hinostroza. Johnsson was horrendous in camp.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
surprise by zohorna and hinostroza. Both played pretty well against detroit this preseason...Obviously there just probably isn't enough space but were either of them close to making it over someone on the roster? Or was it obvious they were inferior to who they would be replacing??

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Uh what? I didn't see this at all with Hinostroza. He looked solid, causing chaos with his forechecking and speed.

What you're describing sounds like Johnsson, not Hinostroza. Johnsson was horrendous in camp.

I didn't like what I saw from him at all, thought he was trying to be too cute with the puck. Johnson was definitely worse though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad