Post-Game Talk: Pima Pounders @ Powhatan Eagles 7:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Wow. I thought Kuzy looked the best I've seen all year, saying he looked good due to his linemates is a real injustice

Best all year? Sure. Conn Smythe Kuzy? That's going overboard. Its all relative. Kuzy is playing well. His best is better. His production is a value of his game being turned up and both Wilson and Vrana pushing toward a 40 goal pace and opening up the ice with their skill set. Between Vrana's speed and finish and Wilson's hitting and finish there is an epic amount of space for Kuzy to work in. He is taking advantage of it.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Didn't watch the game. How did Panik look?

Like this but in a hockey uniform...
MV5BMDM1ZjRkYTUtY2ExMy00YzM2LWJmMWQtZTA4NDAxMzc1ZWViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk4NDM4MzE@._V1_UY268_CR63,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your disdain for Kuzy has gone from annoying to delusional.

Disdain? I guess its in how you read it. I didn't say he was playing badly or that Kuzy don't care or anything. I am just saying he isn't MVP Kuzy yet either and a reason he is racking up points.....A REASON...is that Vrana and Wilson are tearing it up. Is that delusional?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Panik wasnt panicking but he lost almost all pucks he controlled, mostly by himself. No confidence at all. Give him time. I bet he isnt comfortable now.

Reactions: Pomee

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Best all year? Sure. Conn Smythe Kuzy? That's going overboard. Its all relative. Kuzy is playing well. His best is better. His production is a value of his game being turned up and both Wilson and Vrana pushing toward a 40 goal pace and opening up the ice with their skill set. Between Vrana's speed and finish and Wilson's hitting and finish there is an epic amount of space for Kuzy to work in. He is taking advantage of it.

come on.....let us all enjoy a great game by him, then we’ll get off your yard! ;)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Disdain? I guess its in how you read it. I didn't say he was playing badly or that Kuzy don't care or anything. I am just saying he isn't MVP Kuzy yet either and a reason he is racking up points.....A REASON...is that Vrana and Wilson are tearing it up. Is that delusional?

your points are fair, but after last game nobody want to read them. What can you do? (Shrug)

I didn’t see Smythe Kuzy suddenly back either, but I didn’t feel the need to analyze it either.

Just enjoyed the performance.

Reactions: txpd

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
your points are fair, but after last game nobody want to read them. What can you do? (Shrug)

I didn’t see Smythe Kuzy suddenly back either, but I didn’t feel the need to analyze it either.

Just enjoyed the performance.

Didn't analyze it. Just responded to a post. But, whatever

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Im not sure how much longer I can tolerate your schtick

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Im not sure how much longer I can tolerate your schtick

Don't. You can ask Cali to ban me if you like.

Did you read somewhere that I said Kuzy sucked or something? I just said this is not the best Kuzy that we have seen yet. That is schtick?

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Don't. You can ask Cali to ban me if you like.

Did you read somewhere that I said Kuzy sucked or something? I just said this is not the best Kuzy that we have seen yet. That is schtick?
The schtick is creating fantasy arguments out of nothing. Who was discrediting Wilson and Vrana? Literally nobody. You play devils advocate on everything and it’s pointless

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The schtick is creating fantasy arguments out of nothing. Who was discrediting Wilson and Vrana? Literally nobody. You play devils advocate on everything and it’s pointless

You read it like that? That's not what I was talking about at all.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
You read it like that? That's not what I was talking about at all.
HFCaps: Nice, our star player Evgeny Kuznetsov is looking good!

txpd: Lets not go overboard. There's a fair case to be made that Kuzy is riding a wave created by Wilson and Vrana.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
HFCaps: Nice, our star player Evgeny Kuznetsov is looking good!

txpd: Lets not go overboard. There's a fair case to be made that Kuzy is riding a wave created by Wilson and Vrana.

Is that how you read that? You are completely missing my point which I have repeated several times. This sure is looking good Kuzy. Is this really MVP Kuzy? Because my comment was based on the post saying this is his Conn Smythe game.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad