Dreger: Pietrangelo to test UFA market

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
lol. Yes. First game is next week. Why don’t you wait to see what it actually looks like. I have a feeling there are going to be some surprises with guys signing cheap deals to stay in the league. I don’t see Gauthier on the roster.

Goat might be on the rosterbut he's got to be 13th or 14th forward

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
No idea if Pietrangelo is interested in signing with the leafs, but he’s exactly what they need. Trade a forward if you need to. Pietrangelo provides more than enough offence from the backend.

Reactions: Devonator

blues80

Dec 10, 2018
No idea if Pietrangelo is interested in signing with the leafs, but he’s exactly what they need. Trade a forward if you need to. Pietrangelo provides more than enough offence from the backend.
U gonna have to manage his minutes he's 30

Mac Attack

Beefy Legs
Aug 15, 2018
Why do I get the feeling that every Colorado fan on here whose overly snarky and spiteful towards Toronto is Canadian? Do American Avs fans actually give two darns about the Leafs or is it all misplaced Canadians who cheer for the Avs?
I'm a Canadian Av's fan. Don't think Dubas is amazing, but he isn't terrible either. Although I would assume a lot Canadiens that aren't Toronto fans have more spite for Toronto. Bigger platform and fanbase usually means more haters as well. And in Colorado itself the sports media isn't as obsesssed with Toronto.

Reactions: Kurtz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad