Confirmed with Link: Pietrangelo, O'Reilly, Binnington & now Perron heading to All Star Game

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
I mean Perron and ROR should have been a no brainer right! For reasons others have stated and for the chemistry they both have.

Binny/Perron belong over Petro in a heartbeat

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Schwartz, Schenn, Parayko, Tarasenko, Pietrangelo, ROR, Perron, Faulk and Binny are all all star caliber players imo

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Perron deserves to go more than ROR. Kind of a shame as it would have meant so much to him. O'Reilly has been the past two years, even he would have been thrilled to see his linemate in there. Especially since Perron has shown his loyalty to STL by signing here twice as UFA.

Stupendous Yappi

Any famous last words? Not yet!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
I’m pretty unsure of what neutral fans think about Perron as a last-in candidate. Makar missed a chunk of games, but otherwise has been great. Laine has cache and decent stats. Do more than Blues fans think Perron should be in?

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
I’m pretty unsure of what neutral fans think about Perron as a last-in candidate. Makar missed a chunk of games, but otherwise has been great. Laine has cache and decent stats. Do more than Blues fans think Perron should be in?

I doubt it. ASG is still a big popularity contest. I would be insanely surprised if Perron got more votes than Makar and Laine just given popularity.

TaffyPool

Mar 8, 2019
Perron should have honestly made it over oreilly.

Vote perron for last chance. The dude just shines in 3vs 3 play. It would suck to not see him in this 3vs 3 tournament

Shit, I didn’t even think of that. They didn’t pick the league’s OT goal winner for the (admittedly dumb) 3-on-3 All Star game? Shaaaaame.

I can see Perron just showing up anyway. Or maybe he’ll start a pick-up game at Steinberg. :)

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Thought it would be fun to look up Pietrangelo's fancy stats after the announcement yesterday.

View media item 6957
Needless to say, he's an All-Star for a reason this year. Like... Holy Hell..

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I see what they were going for, having the music staff, so it's at least a little unique. They are usually very boring or super bold with neon colors.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Maybe I'll hate them less when I see the entire uniform??? That's how I was with the current Blues jerseys. Wasn't a huge fan, but once I saw the socks and everything I thought they were alright. The sweater alone, though, looks pretty terrible IMO.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Just have players wear their usual home jerseys, or let them pick wearing alternates if they want to as well. Most of the all-star jerseys are big misses.

Reactions: SwivelSchwartz

Em etah Eh

Maroon PP
Jul 17, 2007
I wonder what the other designs looked like. It’s a practice jersey with silver stripes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad