Confirmed with Link: Pietrangelo, O'Reilly, Binnington & now Perron heading to All Star Game

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Really curious what the rest of the roster is
these are givens

Josi
Makar
Mackinnon
Kane
Scheifle
Staal

Thing is, if they did not take Bishop from Dallas, then that is how Perron got snubbed because nobody else on their roster is worthy of a spot and they likely gave the Dallas spot to Seguin then.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I voted for Perron as often as I could. There were probably many of us who did, but we got outvoted by the casual fans who don't pay close attention. Idiots.

I thought when the Preds hosted they had 4 players at the event.

WTH is wrong here?

Reactions: badmoth

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
I voted for Perron as often as I could. There were probably many of us who did, but we got outvoted by the casual fans who don't pay close attention. Idiots.

WTH is wrong here?
Don’t the fans just vote in the captains? Perron can still be voted in as the last player, however.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Hellebuyck over Bishop is the big head scratcher as it forced Seguin to be selected due to the requirement of 1 rep per team.

WTH is wrong here?
They had:
Rinne who was posting a <.910 sv% pre all-star break
Neal with 30 points in 50 games pre all-star break
Weber and Josi were legit selections.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Happy for the guys that made it, but no Perron is brutal. This is his one shot more than likely to make it and it would’ve been at home. I honestly think he should be in over ROR. He has been just as impactful. Truthfully if I had to pick a Blues MVP this far it would be Petro followed extremely closely by Perron. He won’t win that last chance vote, but I’m going to vote ten times a day and try to do my part.

Reactions: badmoth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad