Jun 6, 2017
Not sure I've ever laughed harder while going through a thread:laugh:

Everyone on the 1st page nailed it with the jokes

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
All kidding aside if that puck is three or four inches closer to him it likely hits him right in the temple and God knows how serious that could have been.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I don't know if I can explain this right (I'm a French Canadian.. with an English name.. LOL).

I was once sitting at a local game, a Junior A game, about 20 years ago. I sat near the player's bench, on the side.
I've put this picture here. This is a curved (bended) glass corner, but where I was, the corner of the glass was 2 piece (like an L or a V). 90 degrees angle between the 2 pieces of glass. Anyway, there was a small crack between the 2 pieces, where the puck could pass if it was in a vertical position. I didn't mind too much after I felt "secure" about it..... until later on, the puck went through that crack and hit the row behind me. Some other kid grabbed it, but I was about 11 and I thought maybe I should have kept the puck. lol - I was "soft" back then... so I never bothered with anything, to retrieve the puck etc. (I wonder if McGuire kept that puck... he must have put it back into play).

clear-safety-corners-1.png

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Looks incredibly spectacular but if you watch it with a full angle well i doubt he would've really gotten hurt by pretty soft dump like that , that flew into the benches

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->