Pierre McGuire narrowly misses getting hit in face by puck

illpucks

May 26, 2011
What a stupid thing to say. A person takes that in the temple, and it would have the chance to kill them 100%. In fact, people have died from the exact same thing. Hence the netting you see at all arenas.
If what your saying is correct then why isn't Pierre required to wear a helmet?

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Because there's nothing there to get damaged.

Well, except the glasses. So we should probably have him wear a full shield to protect those they can get donated to the poor.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
A little personality on his forhead might be good for him not looking like a thumb.

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
I have no clue. That would be something that you should discuss with league officials I suppose.

But it is a fact that people have died from being hit in the head with a puck. A young fan was hit and killed by a puck at a Columbus game and that is the reason the league installed netting in every rink I believe.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have no clue. That would be something that you should discuss with league officials I suppose.

But it is a fact that people have died from being hit in the head with a puck. A young fan was hit and killed by a puck at a Columbus game and that is the reason the league installed netting in every rink I believe.
Correct. And it didn't even hit her directly; it caromed off of an adjoining seat (or the guy sitting in it).

My mother was a medical assistant, and her boss was also the Franklin County coroner. She actually spoke to Gary Bettman briefly when he contacted the office. Columbus was the center of the hockey news world for a couple of weeks.

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
Correct. And it didn't even hit her directly; it caromed off of an adjoining seat (or the guy sitting in it).

My mother was a medical assistant, and her boss was also the Franklin County coroner. She actually spoke to Gary Bettman briefly when he contacted the office. Columbus was the center of the hockey news world for a couple of weeks.
It’s always been a fear of mine when I bring my boy. Baseball games are the worst....especially when sitting near the first or third bases. Some of those line drive fouls are coming in really hot.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I know Pierre is creepy and obnoxious, but I’m glad he didn’t get hit there.

Reactions: Fixxer

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
It would be really, really, really awesome if someone could splice that with this:

nMsnx9L.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad