Pierre-Luc Dubois

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I haven't seen him play so my comment is only in regards to the comments. It's interesting that the posts on this board are very similar to those on the main board. There seems to be very polarized views on his play.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I haven't seen him play so my comment is only in regards to the comments. It's interesting that the posts on this board are very similar to those on the main board. There seems to be very polarized views on his play.

I watched the entire game tonight and I have no idea how anyone could say he looked good at all. He was so "meh" to me. Floated the whole night and just looked lazy, I also noticed what someone else said and that he was going off the ice early every shift... Is he injured? That could be an excuse for his play.

Not like he was terrible or anything but aside from his assist I think he had zero impact on the game, good or bad.

I was hoping he would be flying around the ice like Barzal (who looked great tonight) but Dubois looks like he has lead feet.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I watched the entire game tonight and I have no idea how anyone could say he looked good at all. He was so "meh" to me. Floated the whole night and just looked lazy, I also noticed what someone else said and that he was going off the ice early every shift... Is he injured? That could be an excuse for his play.

Not like he was terrible or anything but aside from his assist I think he had zero impact on the game, good or bad.

I was hoping he would be flying around the ice like Barzal (who looked great tonight) but Dubois looks like he has lead feet.

I love this scouting report from you. I will take it with a grain of salt. You're talking about an 18 year old junior player and call him a floater and lazy. Based on what? What you saw in one freaking game. And others are posting otherwise.

I remember a former CBJ player that you worshipped and thought would be a consistent 80 point player after the CBJ traded him. The guy the CBJ would regret trading. The team that got ripped off because the guy they got for him isn't a #1 dman. That guy was the epitome of a floater and a lazy player. But your same eyes didn't see that and now you want me to believe this. Lol.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Didn't get to watch the game, but he had a nice assist. That's all I have to comment. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->