OT: Pictures of Penguins game @ St. Louis

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Hey guys, I'm going to the St. Louis game this weekend and planned on taking some pics of the game, was just curious if you guys would want to see them if any of them turn out alright I know most of you have been to games yourself so I just wanted to gauge interest and see if people would just be annoyed by them or if it's worth posting.

Go :pens!

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Here's some of my photos:

my group (bro's gf, bro, wife, me)

opening face off (I got a really crappy picture of the fight, but was too busy cheering)

Bennett and malkin

sid's breakaway in the first... would have been an amazing shot if it scored :-\

a random pic. the dude in the middle with the black hat is matt holiday of the cardinals

fleury before the 2nd

the cros

malkin is a lot bigger in person than you would think. he's a freak.

couple of hits in front of me. had glass take out some chicken wings when he hit somebody and stewart knocked my drink off the front board

Bennett's my wife's favorite, and she got this lovely picture of him :P

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Nice ... looks like you had some pretty good seats. Thanks for posting the pics!

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Hey guys I know this took forever, but I finally got my photos onto my computer. Enjoy!

eXbY77D.jpg

eWBpn5Y.jpg

nZmV0EH.jpg

Engellend Fight
na6tWPT.jpg

lL8OvH4.jpg

wTSCXFj.jpg

39PlKdn.jpg

bBTyfDu.jpg

XD4I2kj.jpg

Dr. Robbie i'm pretty sure we got the same picture from different angles here.
iDlJyR9.jpg

N84g4tL.jpg

WoIOKpF.jpg

1XSuGCv.jpg

Me and the family.
XaetUex.jpg

If you look closely you can see dr. robbie down there on the ice.
wXOKJ52.jpg

m3MuhBH.jpg

Last edited:

Candyman

Aug 17, 2012
Indiana
Cool, lots of Pens fans there?

Actually yes, Close to half and half I'd say, maybe a few more Blues fans.

There was a group across from us with a large terrible towel they kept bringing out, it was really cool.

And the fans in St. Louis were great, I mean aside from a few chirps here and there from some guys everyone was very accomodating, it's a great arena to be an away fan. Kudos to St. Louis sports fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->