Picture of sundqvuist face after Wilson hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
POINT OF CONTACT WAS THE SHOULDER. CLEAN HIT. YOU'RE JUST AS LIKELY TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH AS YOU ARE TO GET HIT IN THE HEAD.

You're just jealous that you don't have a top 6 star like Tom Wilson on your team.

Ironically enough he outplayed your top 6 stars in the Playoffs just recently.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
There's already a thread about Wilson's hit on Sundqvist. This doesn't need it's own thread.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Yeah, facialed FOR SURE.

They need to put some sort of clear trim around the bottom of visors. I see far to often the visor cutting faces. It will probably slightly impede vision, but at least they won't look like they got in a fight with a razor blade.

Agreed about the bottom of the visor. But also just don’t target the head.

Reactions: Colt55

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Ironically enough he outplayed your top 6 stars in the Playoffs just recently.
What exactly does that have to do with the fact that Tom Wilson is not a top 6 player?

He rode the coattails of some real talented players to a cup, and was outperformed in that series by megastar DSP.

/impressed.

Reactions: Cellee

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
POINT OF CONTACT WAS THE SHOULDER. CLEAN HIT. YOU'RE JUST AS LIKELY TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH AS YOU ARE TO GET HIT IN THE HEAD.

You're just jealous that you don't have a top 6 star like Tom Wilson on your team.

Stop making me chortle out loud at work. You're going to get me in trouble.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately you are in the minority on your opinion 90% of 110 people state it was pure head contact. We shall see what dops says today

Might wanna have your sarcasm detector calibrated....

And DOPS won't say anything today. It will be tomorrow.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Amazing how much the nerves in ones shoulder effect the face.
Yeah if he actually hit his head like the commies on here suggest then his shoulder is probably bruised as f***.

Reactions: SI90

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017

Something something "but look at all the CLEAN HITS he's thrown! You have to factor those percentages in!!"

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
That visor is going to get a lengthy suspension today I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad