Picture of sundqvuist face after Wilson hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
So here is an image of sundqvuist face a day after he was knocked out. You tell me if the face was principal contact point.
2LJqx.png
[/IMG]

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
POINT OF CONTACT WAS THE SHOULDER. CLEAN HIT. YOU'RE JUST AS LIKELY TO DIE IN A PLANE CRASH AS YOU ARE TO GET HIT IN THE HEAD.

You're just jealous that you don't have a top 6 star like Tom Wilson on your team.
Top 6 40 point player cheap shot artist. I'm good rather have my top six then that turd. And we will see how much you like him when he drills kucherov or point.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Top 6 40 point player cheap shot artist. I'm good rather have my top six then that turd. And we will see how much you like him when he drills kucherov or point.
You're not very good with incredibly obvious sarcasm, are you?

Shagged Yer Nan

Tom Filthson
Feb 15, 2012
NoVa
Yeah, facialed FOR SURE.

They need to put some sort of clear trim around the bottom of visors. I see far to often the visor cutting faces. It will probably slightly impede vision, but at least they won't look like they got in a fight with a razor blade.

Reactions: SI90

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
It's a parallax effect. It looks to the naked eye that his face is bashed up, but if you look from above its definitely his shoulder
Unfortunately you are in the minority on your opinion 90% of 110 people state it was pure head contact. We shall see what dops says today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->