pickle twins in prospect?

mademoiselle requin

Nov 30, 2006
i hear that marc-edouard has younger twin brothers that both play defense. are they playing for the QMJHL? are they any good? how do they compare to their brother? are they each others defensive partner? :] names, age, stats?

thanks for the info.

mademoiselle requin

Nov 30, 2006
when Randy Hahn interviwed him after DW announced that he was staying (during the red wings game) they were talking about his family..

that he has an older brother in prep school
and two younger brothers, who are twins.

he said "we're a orientated hockey family"
because his dad, uncle (john vlasic played), and even his mom plays casually plays hockey.
& if im not mistaken...they all play defense.

it's on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jAVhz9DNM

Last edited:

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vlasic has a younger brother...his name is Thomas. He is a 90 born I believe..or a late 89.

Either way, he isnt QMJHL drafted and I believe he is playng Midget AA in Montreal.

No where near as good as his brother.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Vlasic has a younger brother...his name is Thomas. He is a 90 born I believe..or a late 89.

Either way, he isnt QMJHL drafted and I believe he is playng Midget AA in Montreal.

No where near as good as his brother.

I saw him playing a Midget Espoir game a while ago. I can try and check that.:)

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
when Randy Hahn interviwed him after DW announced that he was staying (during the red wings game) they were talking about his family..

that he has an older brother in prep school
and two younger brothers, who are twins.

he said "we're a orientated hockey family"
because his dad, uncle (john vlasic played), and even his mom plays casually plays hockey.
& if im not mistaken...they all play defense.

it's on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jAVhz9DNM

He sounds like he's from New York!

True. I think a lot of people are surprised when kids from Montreal dont have an accent.

Vlasic is from the western part of the Island...mostly an english area.

I think it's his name that makes people assume he'll have a stronger accent (I thought I detected a faint one). I doubt there would be much surprise about someone like Angelo Esposito or Kevin Lowe not having an accent.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I think it's his name that makes people assume he'll have a stronger accent (I thought I detected a faint one). I doubt there would be much surprise about someone like Angelo Esposito or Kevin Lowe not having an accent.

Actually both Esposito and Lowe have accent in French. Esposito has more an Italian than a english accent and Lowe is an English quebecer.

Actually both Esposito and Lowe have accent in French. Esposito has more an Italian than a english accent and Lowe is an English quebecer.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Are you saying they have French accents or accents when they speak French? If it's the latter, I'd definitely agree on Lowe. And which is one of the reasons I thought of him when thinking of players from Quebec with an obviously English name.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad