Pick up a goalie for Thursday

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
After a disasterous start by Lehner, I need spare goalies and fast.

Available in my league, but unsure who is starting:
Reimer
Houser
Ullmark
Koskinen
MclGoalie

Georgiev too, but he's starting tonight.

Any thoughts on who's most likely to get a start between the pipes? I've got Smith so I could leash Kosk, but I'd love if someone else starts.
Is houser my best bet?

DS7

Oct 9, 2013
Vancouver, BC
On paper I think Reimer is a best start (if he's confirmed to get the nod), Carolina is just lighting Chicago up.

Second would be Koskinen if you're just looking for wins. Nucks are injured and running on fumes post-covid.

Gut feel, I think Houser has the momentum. He's singlehandedly wrecked my goalie week with his wins vs Isles. He's at least sharp enough to get you good sv% if not the win.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
On paper I think Reimer is a best start (if he's confirmed to get the nod), Carolina is just lighting Chicago up.

Second would be Koskinen if you're just looking for wins. Nucks are injured and running on fumes post-covid.

Gut feel, I think Houser has the momentum. He's singlehandedly wrecked my goalie week with his wins vs Isles. He's at least sharp enough to get you good sv% if not the win.

Thanks man. I'm trying to just erase as much lehner sv% and gaa as possible and pile up saves. Can't get a confirmation on any of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad