• C.Brown

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Barkov
Stone
Eriksson Ek

Barkov and Eriksson Ek had the best 5v5 defensive results. Stone I have to have on there because he played opponents to a literal draw... at 4v5.

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Barkov
Stone
Eriksson Ek

Barkov and Eriksson Ek had the best 5v5 defensive results. Stone I have to have on there because he played opponents to a literal draw... at 4v5.

Didn't Bergeron had both, defensive stats + monster numbers at 4v5. Plus he's a center who are always getting the favor in Selke votes. Barkov, Stone Bergeron my list this year. Hoping Barkov to take it, expecting Bergeron

loosemoose

May 31, 2020
Stone is a curious pick since he had analytically pretty mediocre year. Bergeron had the best defensive results out of all the players listed.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Stone is a curious pick since he had analytically pretty mediocre year. Bergeron had the best defensive results out of all the players listed.

Yeah I get he should have been nominated in prior years but this year he isn't in the leagues top 3 defensive forwards. He had a hell of a year but it was more so on the offensive side of the puck.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
You still think the Selke is based off of actual defensive metrics?

It’s a reputation award, if you gained a reputation of being “astute defensively” AND put up excellent offensive numbers to boot, you have a good chance at the award.

Eriksson Ek deserves it this year but he won’t because of semantics.

Reactions: Paul4587

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad