Pick six!

Which 6 teams will miss the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Since the NFL expanded their playoffs to the current system, 50% of teams that made the playoffs the previous year miss the playoffs the following year.

So, which six teams will NOT make the playoffs this year?

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
This is very difficult.

The Seahawks, Ravens, Texans and one of Eagles/Cowboys seem like the best bets to go with. I think it's fairly likely the Bears cool off and the Colts are my next pick just because the other teams remaining are so stupidly good. The only way any of the remaining teams miss is if injuries completely ravage them.

But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if any of the above teams made it.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
HOU, BAL and IND from the AFC
CHI, DAL and SEA from the NFC

Welp... I just realized that means I have JAX or TEN winning the division (noticed after I voted)...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Bears went 12-4.

And?

They utterly embarrassed themselves in playoffs with a gutless effort that saw offense a trainwreck until 4th qtr and D that did nothing to pressure Foles (1 sack for Bears)

And some truly awful coaching including only handing ball off to Tarik Cohen once in game and calling game absurdly pass heavy (Nearly 4 out of every 5 plays was pass)

Bears also went thru a complete coaching staff change on D side of ball so that should be concerning as should the continued question marks about our QB and coach

Not to mention our embarrassing kicking situation is still very much an issue

Bears should be playoff team based on talent on roster but are no sure thing

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I picked the Chargers, Ravens, Cowboys, Texans, Colts and Eagles.

I probably should have picked the Seahawks over the Cowboys, but Elliot is acting like Bell last year and that's something to consider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad