Pick my last 2 keepers

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I am in a league where you can keep any 10 players from year to year for as long as you want. It's a 10 team H2H league with the standard 10 categories.

Crosby, Backstrom (the center), Neal, Parise, Gaborik, Duchene, Anderson and Holtby are my obvious keepers. That leaves me with 2 spots for 4 players. Here they are.

Shea Weber
Joe Pavelski
Gabriel Landeskog
Devan Dubnyk

Thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

Burrows19

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
I am in a league where you can keep any 10 players from year to year for as long as you want. It's a 10 team H2H league with the standard 10 categories.

Crosby, Backstrom (the center), Neal, Parise, Gaborik, Duchene, Anderson and Holtby are my obvious keepers. That leaves me with 2 spots for 4 players. Here they are.

Shea Weber
Joe Pavelski
Gabriel Landeskog
Devan Dubnyk

Thoughts? Any help is appreciated.

It sounds like cap isn't a factor, I would look at taking Weber simply because he is a strong fantasy d-man, and you don't have another one. I would also take Landeskog, expecting a strong year from him and the future is looking bright. Don't think Dubnyk or Pavelski are on the same level as them. Hope I helped :)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Weber easily.

Pavelski and Landeskog is close. If face-offs are on in your league, Pavs. If not, I'd go with Landy's potential.

junyab

Jan 22, 2013
Landeskog and Dubnyk.

Oilers won't have cap room to bring in a better goalie so Dubnyk will be the guy in the net when they finally hit their stride.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad